"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime"-MARK TWAIN

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Test Post

 Attempting to post a photo using Livewriter.


Al, of the Bayfield Bunch, is having problems posting photos to his blog while using Livewriter.  I thought I would give it a try, and see if I received the same error.  Appears it works the same as always for me.
IMG_6163.1

3 comments:

  1. Don't know about Livewriter...but the photo sure works for me...nice composition and lightening is terrific...thanks for sharing...take care..Horst sends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking, and comments are welcome.