"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime"-MARK TWAIN

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Open Live Writer

 

Hopefully, you will be reading this, the latest edition of Eggrollings.  Thanks to a great group of volunteers at Microsoft, working with those folks at Google, there is now an open source version of the old Live Writer.  What that means is that you will have to put up with more of my drivel for some time to come.  Thanks to all of you for your comments on my earlier post.  So glad there are still readers out there, and hope to be on the road again, soon.

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you made the transition. Hope we get to see you this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see it works, since I just use blogger, I have not been involved in all the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure glad they worked that out for you and many others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was excited too until I tried to post using Live Writer--I added photos and that may be the current problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT to have you "live" again :) Horst sends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking, and comments are welcome.